NLS dba Next Level Solutions Inc. is a small, woman, minority, a disabled, veteran-owned organization that specializes in career development, staffing/recruiting, Accounts payable and Sports Development/Training on both the corporate and personal levels. This organization has been in business for only a year; however, their experience spans 30+ years of experience. In this role, you’ll satisfy a Staffing need for one of their non-profit clients.
- Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Must have Bachelors degree at the time of applying
- Must have 3+ years of relevant accounting experience within the non-profit industry with both restricted and non-restricted grant funding
- Microsoft Dynamic or Solomon experience a plus
- Detail oriented and knowledge of GAAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines